You can start a company in UK for just £9. We will happily refund you £50.00 if you open bank account through us
setting up a limited company uk, setting up a limited company London,Bristol,Watford & Birmingham
How simple is it to setting up a limited company uk?
Majority of the companies registered at UK are private limited companies by share. This is a popular structure because directors can be anywhere from the world, they need not be a UK resident. He can run his business from his home country. You just need a registered office address at UK.
• One director
• One shareholder
• Director and shareholder can be one and the same person.
• Formation takes only 3 hours.
• Company formation is completely an online process. There are no documents to sign.
• UK registered address: no need to separately hire a place for a starting company .They can use their home address / accountant address.
At the end of the financial year, accounts must be prepared and filed with Companies house and tax office (HMRC) before their due dates.
• For Companies house: accounts should be filed within 9 months of the financial year end.
• For Tax office (HMRC): Tax return should be filed within 12 months after the end of the accounting period it covers. If tax liability is there, Corporation tax should be paid within 9 months and 1 day after the end of the accounting period.
3. Cost: Cost for forming UK ltd Company is £ 13.