Type Your UK Company Name
Company Formation UK
Executive Package - £57.99
At a cost of £57.99, you get your new company registered and get electronic and hard copy of all company documents together with corporate address service and first year’s annual return filing service.
Why this Package:
You want to form a limited company and also want privacy for your home address so as to avoid your private address off the company’s public record.
Annual renewal costs
Renewal fee for registered office address service is £60 and Director’s service address is £35.
What is in the package?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should I purchase this Package?
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3-Hour Online Company Formation - Subject to Companies House workload
- Free Business Bank Account with £50 Cash back (optional)
- Free Online Client Manager facility for your Company formation in UK
- Maintain Statutory Books Companies House £13 Filing Fee Included
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation via email
- Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association via email
- Copy of Share Certificate(s) via email
- Copy of Company Register with First Entries via email
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
- Registered office address service for your company formation in UK
- Director’s Service address service
- Annual Return Filing
This Executive package provides you privacy for your home address; our corporate registered address will help you in avoiding display of your home address in company public data and also all invoices. Thus your home address privacy is secure.
This is in addition to the hard copy and soft copy of company incorporation documents; this will help in presenting original documents to the required officials and also easy access to the electronic documents anywhere and anytime.
What’s required to form a limited company?
Online company registration is a simple process, you don’t require any document: You just need the following for completion of the registration procedure.
• One director and one shareholder (the same person can hold both positions)
• A registered office address.
• Minimum of one share issued.
What number of shares to be issued?
Minimum of one share is to be issued upon company formation, where as there is no upper limit to the number of shares which can be issued.
What is a registered office?
A registered office is a company’s official address; every company requires a registered address. Registered address of a company on records will be a public data at Companies House, any person using internet can access the said data. Thus this package provides you privacy for your home address.
What is a director’s service address?
Director’s service address is the official address of a company director and each director should provide the same to the Companies House.
As in the case of Registered address, the service address will also be a public data and thus many people prefer to get service address service so as to protect their privacy.
Annual Return Filing
The first Annual return of a company is to be filed within 1 month after completion of 1 year from the date of company formation. The first annual return of your company will be filed by us within the Companies House’s prescribed due date.
Why printed documents?
It is always advised that one retain hard copies of company documents Printed documents are required while.
Printed documents will be helpful while applying for Business bank account or when dealing with other financial institutions.
How to open free business bank account?
Once the company formation procedure is completed at Companies House, your details will be forwarded to Bank. Bank representative will contact you to arrange a meeting at local branch. Your account will be opened shortly after the meeting, after which you can claim £50 cash back by logging into your Global Company Formation account.