Type Your UK Company Name
£50 CASH BACK
You can start a company in UK for just £9. We will happily refund you £50.00 if you open bank account through us
Company Formation plan UK
Standard Package - £27.99
At a cost of £27.99, you get your new company registered and get electronic and hard copy of all company documents.
Why this Package:
You are planning to set up a limited trading company faster and that too within a budget. The printed and hard copy of company documents is useful for taking to the bank for setting up your business bank account.
Annual renewal costs
There are no renewal costs for the items included in this package.
What is in the package?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should I purchase Standard Package?
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3-Hour Online Company Formation - Subject to Companies House workload
- Free Business Bank Account with £50 Cash back (optional)
- Free Online Client Manager facility for your Company formation in UK
- Maintain Statutory Books Companies House £13 Filing Fee Included
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation via email
- Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association via email
- Copy of Share Certificate(s) via email
- Copy of Company Register with First Entries via email
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
It includes everything you need to start business trading in your new company formation in UK.
Usually, a new company formation gets registered with Companies House within 3 working hours. Electronic Copy of company documents will be emailed to your immediately thereafter, printed documents will be send to you via post.
What is a limited company?
A company has a different legal entity from its owner; owner of a limited company will be its shareholders whereas it is managed by its directors. Financial liability of shareholders/ owners is limited to the value of shares they hold. As the liability of share holders is limited, it is called limited by shares. Choose us for your company formation plan UK. We will help you to start a best company formation plan in UK.
What’s required to form a limited company?
Online company registration is a simple process, you don’t require any document: You just need the following for completion of the registration procedure.
• One director and one shareholder (the same person can hold both positions)
• A registered office address.
• Minimum of one share issued.
What number of shares to be issued?
Minimum of one share is to be issued upon company formation, where as there is no upper limit to the number of shares which can be issued.
Why printed documents?
It is always advised that one retain hard copies of company documents Printed documents are required while.
Printed documents will be helpful while applying for Business bank account or when dealing with other financial institutions.
How to open free business bank account?
Once the company formation procedure is completed at Companies House, your details will be forwarded to Bank. Bank representative will contact you to arrange a meeting at local branch. Your account will be opened shortly after the meeting, after which you can claim £50 cash back by logging into your Global Company Formation account.