Global Company Formation UK Ltd.
Ph: 07904207673
Suit 6- Westward House, Glebeland Road
Camberley Surrey, GU15 3DB, United Kingdom
Type Your UK Company Name

Sole Trader

Sole Trader- £4 pw

If you are a sole trader you are working for yourself. You will need to first inform the HMRC that you are self-employed at least within 3 months of being self-employed. You need to use form CWF1 to notify HMRC.
You will need to maintain your books of accounts, file your income tax return called Self Assessment, pay VAT (if applicable). If you employ people you need to manage payroll, pay salaries, taxes and NI. You will also register with the HMRC for the Construction and Industry Scheme (CIS) as a sub-contractor or contractor if you are doing works in construction.
Once you set up your company we will take care of the rest of the hassle of setting up your monthly accounts, filing self assessment and annual accounts for you. All you need to do is send us your paper work by post or by email. At only £4 pw you can leave all the hassle to us and focus on your business. No extra charges.

£4 pw

What is in the package?
  • Monthly Bookkeeping
  • Self Assessment Tax Return
  • VAT returns (if applicable)
  • Annual Accounts
  • Tax advice
  • Payroll

Global Company Formation UK Limited located at Westward House, Glebeland Road , Camberley,Surrey,United KingdomGU15 3DB . Reviewed by 1083 customers rated: 4.72 / 5